Effective Date: June 5, 2018
1. HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA
The Service collects and processes personal data, which is information about you or that identifies you, as well as anonymous data, which does not identify you.
Your provision of personal data to Wizard is governed by the Wizard Terms of Service, which you must agree to in order to use the Service (“Terms of Service”). Subject to legal and contractual requirements and as required by applicable law, you may choose not to provide Wizard with certain data or request the deletion of certain data, which may impact Service features available to you or operation of the Service.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect and process the following personal data:
– unique identifiers that identify you over time and across different websites including your IP address, iOS Advertiser ID, Android ID and other unique device identifiers;
– geolocation data;
– if you sign up for an email list, your first and last name and email address;
– if you interact with us on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Youtube, we collect personal data provided to us by such platforms; and
– if you contact us for customer support or for any other reason, we collect any personal data you choose to provide, such as your first and last name and email address.
We collect anonymous data from you, which does not identify you unless associated with personal data, including but not limited to responses to anonymous surveys, metrics and other types of statistical data, which could be derived from use of the Service, and diagnostic data concerning the Service.
3. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL AND ANONYMOUS DATA
We process your personal and anonymous data primarily for our business purposes, such as providing the Service, to understand your needs and the needs of our Users and to provide you with better service and information, particularly:
– providing the Service to you, such as displaying and delivering content through the Service, authenticating users or performing services requested of us;
– maintaining and analyzing Service functionality, such as backing up data (ex. restoring Digital Items or your progress in a game), understanding how users use the Service and drawing trends and predictions based on this data;
– processing payments for the Service and delivering receipts;
– protecting the security and integrity of the Service and its users including but not limited to detecting and protecting Wizard and other third parties against error, fraud, theft and other illegal activity;
– legal or regulatory compliance;
– providing customer and technical support and to resolve customer issues;
– inform you of changes to the Service such as outages, suspensions or other material changes; and
– contact you with surveys, marketing or promotional content or contests, if you previously consented to such contact.
We disclose your personal and anonymous data to our parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and contractors for the same purposes described above. We also disclose your personal and anonymous data to third parties, who may be located in a foreign jurisdiction and subject to foreign laws, as follows:
– to process your data as described above and provide or enhance Service features, such as enabling chat features;
– for customer support and feedback, analyzing Service functionality and technical issues, tracking use of the Service and generating reports and data models that we use to improve the service;
– for payment processing and fraud prevention purposes; and
– to law enforcement or a government that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the data or where Wizard has reasonable grounds to believe the data could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of data, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and data, or to Wizard’s legal counsel.
4. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
5. WEB BEACONS AND COOKIES
You may be able to opt-out of mobile behavioral advertising by accessing the settings on your Apple or Android device and selecting the appropriate advertisement tracking settings.
7. SERVICE COMMUNICATION FEATURES
Your username and profile on the Service are visible to other users of the Service. We recommend you exercise discretion when selecting your username and when using the Service. Use screen names whenever possible to protect your identity. Personal data disclosed by you within our chat areas, instant message service, message boards or during use of the Service can be collected by other users and may result in unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for protecting such information that you may disclose to third parties through the Service. To the extent that you create a public profile that may be available to others on the Service, you are solely responsible for its content and accuracy. To edit, change, or delete the above information, follow the instructions provided in the Service.
8. If you are UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Wizard complies with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and all other applicable laws and regulations concerning children and the Internet. If you are under the age of 13, you may not create an account on or use the Service. Wizard will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any personal data from children under the age of 13.
9. If you are BETWEEN THE AGE OF 13 AND 18
10. CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track, or DNT, is a web browser setting that requests that a web application disable its tracking of you. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, advertising networks, plug in providers and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. Currently, there is no DNT technology standard and, as a result, the Service does not respond to DNT signals.
11. CALIFORNIA “SHINE THE LIGHT” RIGHT
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.82 grants you the right to request our disclosure of the categories of personal data we provided to third parties, and the names and addresses of these third parties, for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would to make this request, please contact us as set forth below.
Please note that you may only make this request once per year.
12. OBTAINING, RECTIFYING AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may contact Wizard to obtain a copy of any personal data we have collected about you, the production of which may be subject to a fee as permitted by applicable law. In addition, you may contact Wizard to correct inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete personal data.
You may be able to opt-out of some or all of the ways in which your personal data is collected or processed, or request the deletion of certain personal data, except where the personal data is: necessary for the performance of contractual obligations, such as the Terms of Service;
– to comply with our legal obligations;
– vital to protect your interests or those of another person; or
– as necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party,
and may do so by removing such personal data from your account, turning off certain features within the Service settings or by contacting us using the information below.
13. DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
While Wizard is a Canadian company, the data you provide through the Service is stored and processed by third parties in countries around the world. You authorize Wizard and third parties acting on Wizard’s behalf to process your data in any country of their choosing, which may cause your data, including personal and anonymous data, to be subject to privacy protections and legal rights that may not be equivalent to those in your country.
Your personal data is retained until you request its deletion as set forth above or until Wizard no longer requires such data for the purpose for which it was collected.
14. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR BUSINESS TRANSITION
We are committed to ensuring that your data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect and process.
17. CONTACT US